If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and help us drive suitable talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies.
Rekrut World is a prime associate to Fortune 500 organizations in India, hiring talent pools in multiple industries. We have sufficient competencies and capabilities to support your current and upcoming hiring needs.
As you have multiple open positions, here I would request you to please share the job description of open positions to prove ourselves as we have a very dedicated team to support the manpower needs of your organizations and we are ready to work in Pan INDIA.
· Co-ordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
· Determining selection criteria
· Sourcing potential candidates through various channels (Job portal, social platforms and professional networks.)
· Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
· Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Females Only
· Proven work experience of minimum 6 months as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Awareness of MS-Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
· Graduate / Post Graduate
· Impactful presentation style
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
· A positive, “can do” attitude
· Work Timing: 10:00am to 6:30pm (Monday to Friday) and Upto 3pm (Working Saturdays)
· Weekly Offs: Sunday + 1st and 3rd Saturdays
· Work From Home